Saturday 4 June 2016

Half Term


Not many photos this week (I've done lots of crochet, but all those photos are on http://creative-faye.blogspot.com).

This week has been really horrible weather.  It's been wet, wet and more wet, but also roasting hot and muggy.  So we haven't really wanted to go out in the torrential rain, but it's been too hot in our roof flat too.  Today is actually blazing sunshine, which is nice because Matt is currently away on a 2 night stag party that he organised.  They had lots of outdoor activities planned like paintball and go karting and BBQs, so at least they will get to do those.

We haven't done a huge amount this week, enjoying just staying in and pottering around.  I went into Duisburg for a wander around the shops on Tuesday, went for cocktails (above) on Wednesday with 2 friends.  Matt and I went out for dinner on Thursday, and on Friday I went into Dusseldorf with my friend to find a dress for me to wear to her wedding in August. I found one, but of course it's Tommy Hilfiger and 200 euros.  I need it in my life though.  Will just have to save for a couple of months!

Today, i'm just enjoying having the house to myself for the weekend and doing some more crochet and watching Vampire Diaries.  It's very chilled, just what we needed after our hectic holiday in America 8 weeks ago!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a really nice relaxing week....bliss!

    ReplyDelete