Sunday 14 February 2016

Duisburg Zoo


Two zoos in one week!  I've basically turned into my zoo-obsessed friend Louise!  This time it was Duisburg zoo, with two pals from work.  We had a lovely time, and I got to practice using the camera a bit more.  My friend Sean is very photogenic and I got some great photos of him.




Playing with a few colour settings on a lovely peacock...






a gorgeous baby Alpaca, and a Red Panda...



The Dolphin show is fantastic, and I love the picture below of a cuddly baby Koala.


It was a nice day, and it's been a nice week off (despite having a cold for a couple of days and not being able to do much).  We both feel relaxed, and ready to go back to school for a very short half term.  Only 35 more sleeps until America!!!

1 comment:

  1. Nice zoo babies and I can definately see a resemblance between the alpaca and Sean! Both cute of course!

    ReplyDelete