Tuesday 30 September 2014

New Bikes


Just a quick post showing you our lovely new (ish) bikes.  Mine is above,  It is second hand, and only cost me 60 euros.  The saddle is so high that I can't touch the ground though, and I can only adjust it with a screw driver.  Finding a screw driver in Germany is proving difficult, so for now I just wobble.  A lot!  I'm in the process of trying to find some plastic flowers for the basket, or some colourful saddle bags, to go with the giant owl bell that I am definitely getting!
Matt's bike is below.  His is a new one, and was 300 euros from Lucky Bike World.  It's a pretty good bike, and is light as a feather compared to mine!


1 comment:

  1. Your new bikes look lovely. If I had known I could have bough screwdrivers out with me, although that said I was slightly over the limit this morning on my suitcase which is filled with goodies for you and Matt!

    ReplyDelete