Sunday 11 December 2016

Christmas and Banana Bread


A busy week as usual here.  Lots happening at school- covering people who are off sick (just the Christmas crafting lessons), and making pros for the various plays going on.  Year 2 had their play on Wednesday, but the teachers decided the day before that they needed some more props.  I had a very busy Tuesday getting the props ready!  Year 4 have their play (Aladdin) this coming Wednesday, and then I'm done for prop making, thank goodness!  

I can't quite believe that we only have one more week left of this term.  It's gone really fast!  I'm looking forward to my friend Al visiting next weekend.

This weekend, I went into Duisburg to the shops for some last minute Christmas shopping, while Matt went to watch Duisburg win their football match.  Today, Matt played his first match for the team he joined a few months ago.  They lost, but he enjoyed himself and is now exhausted!

While Matt was at football, I was playing with my camera and new flash, working out what it can do.  I like that it has an LED light on it that can be used like a torch.  Lots of fun!



1 comment:

  1. Yummy looking bread and your Christmas tree looks great 👍

    ReplyDelete