Sunday 17 January 2021

Cuddly Cats


The last couple of weeks have been all about Matt getting to grips with online teaching.  To be fair, he didn't need much practice.  He's been teaching online on and off for pretty much the last year, so really knows what he's doing.

Meanwhile, as he's taken over downstairs, I've taken over the armchair in the bedroom and working on various crafting projects.  Then, every afternoon at about 3pm, Snowball climbs onto my lap, sits on my bump and starts purring before going to sleep for an hour.  I just sit there and stroke him, while listening to my audio book.  Purring is probably my favourite noise in the whole world, so I'm more than happy to sit and have a cuddle, even if it means having to put down my crochet or cross stitch for a while.


Matt and I have been trying to get out for a walk at least every other day, even if the weather has been terrible,  One day we went down onto Barton beach and it was so foggy, the Isle of Wight had completely disappeared!  There were actually people swimming in the sea that day.  It was -1 degrees and they were swimming in the sea!  Madness!








We've had some lovely sunshiney days too, but to be honest, we're now just a bit fed up of waiting for the baby to arrive and wish it would hurry up.  I'm 38 weeks today and the thought of still potentially having another 2 weeks to go being this uncomfortable, is quite awful.  Baby needs to get a move on!  We're so ready to meet him or her!



 

1 comment: