Sunday 18 January 2015

Health Kick

There isn't much to show, photo-wise for this week.  Work has been busy as ever.  The year 5 teacher has been off again, so I have been teaching her class.  We definitely understand each other now, and they are very well behaved.  I had a meeting with the Director of the school to discuss the possibility of me doing my Teacher Training next year.  I felt like he was trying to put me off doing it, and felt quite negative when I came out of the meeting,  He said that he would find out the answers to some of the questions I had by the end of the week, yet I heard nothing - so i'm feeling a bit flat about it really.

This week has mostly been about us getting into a healthy routine.  We went to the gym twice after school, and have been eating very healthily.  Soup club started this week (4 of us take it in turns to make soup for each other once a week - mine was Pesto and vegetable this week), and has been very successful this week.

Next week I am off on the Year 5 residential trip to Willingen to ski, however there is no snow, and doesn't look like there will be.  Everyone who is going on the trip has been getting things ready for it, and anxiously checking the weather report about 10 times a day - it's been a bit tense.  We have had to book all the no-snow activities, which is really quite disappointing.

On Friday, we went bowling with some mates from school which was fun - Friday is a cheat day diet-wise.  Saturday we went over to a mate's house to watch football.  He cooked Schnitzel for us which was nice.  Other than that we have just been relaxing this weekend really.  After Brussels, we needed a restful couple of days.  And I know that the residential next week is going to be exhausting.  So this week has been one of getting back into our routine, and waiting for next week to happen!

Since I have no photos of what we have done this week, this is a photo of the display that I was asked to do for Lower School.  I have had many a compliment on it!


1 comment:

  1. Good display! I like the middle photo with all the ankle snappers around the map of the world! Well done.

    ReplyDelete